Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Undecided

I've been eyeing for that spot for a long time since abah's passed away, since kevin left, met khairul and he left too. I guess my life is just a rest stop for everyone. No matter how I begged them, they'll never changed the idea. I'm not for them.

So I decide to start anew. Filled out form, sent new job application, tried but none return with yes. Am I not good enough? Hm don't know and now don't care.Out of curiosity, I applied again that scholarship.

Attend the interview, passed! attend another interview, passed!
Result for the final interview just came in before Raya and I passed. I won the scholarship but I felt nothing inside.

Now I'm still deciding. I need to find myself for this time.

Till then and still undecided,

Love,
adlin.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 people leave comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...